The location of the conference is at the main building of Inria Grenoble-Rhône-Alpes.
Inria Grenoble – Rhône-Alpes Inovallée 655 avenue de l’Europe 38330 Montbonnot Tel. +33 (0)4 76 61 52 00
You have a choice between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry or Geneva-Cointrin airports.
- Lyon Saint Exupéry is an international airport served by most airlines. At the airport, you can take a shuttle to the Grenoble bus station (around 60 minutes) or the high-speed train to the Grenoble station.
- Geneva-Cointrin is an international airport in Switzerland. From Geneva, you can take the train to Grenoble (around two and a half hours).
From Paris, you can take the Paris “Gare de Lyon” high-speed train to Grenoble (approximately three-hour trip).
From the Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport (or from Lyon), take the A43 in the direction of Chambéry-Grenoble then the A41 towards Grenoble. Then, upon arriving in Grenoble, follow the A41 towards Chambéry and take exit 25 for Montbonnot. Then, follow the signs for Inria then for Inria parking. Inria’s main entrance is located in the middle of the building between two small ponds.
By taxi from Grenoble
A taxi from central Grenoble (or the station) will cost around 20 euros. Depending on the traffic, the trip to Inria will take 15-30 minutes. Taxi Transialpes: +33 (0)4 76 71 67 02
By tram/bus from Grenoble
- Voiron/Grenoble/Lumbin Express Line – Pré de l’eau stop, then bus number 6070 – Inria stop.
- By tram then bus: take tram B to the Grenoble university campus (“Condillac Universités” stop) then bus 6070 (in the direction “Bernin”) to the “Inria” stop.
By tram/bus and TER train from Vallée du Grésivaudan
- Crolles/Grenoble/Voiron Express Line – Pré de l’eau stop, then bus number 6070 – Inria stop.
- TER Chambéry/Grenoble to the Grenoble Universités Gières station, then bus number 6070 – Inria stop.